1. Grafton, R.Q., National primary drinking water regulations (NPDWR), in A dictionary of climate change and the environment. (2012), Edward Elgar Publishing Limited. https://www
2. Li, J., Wu, F., Mailhot, G. and Deng, N., "Photodegradation of chloroform in aqueous solution: Impact of montmorillonite ksf particles", Journal of Hazardous Materials
, Vol. 174, No. 1-3, (2010), 368-374. doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2009.09.061
3. Gharbani, P., Tabatabaei, S., Dastmalchi, S., Ataie, S., Mosenharzandi, A. and Mehrizad, A., "Adsorption of chloroform from aqueous solution by nano-TiO2", International Journal of Nano Dimension, Vol. 1, No. 4, (2011), 287-296
4. Ahmad, R. and Kumar, R., "Kinetic and thermodynamic studies of brilliant green adsorption onto carbon/iron oxide nanocomposite", Journal of the Korean Chemical Society, Vol. 54, No. 1, (2010), 125-130. DOI 10.5012/jkcs.2010.54.01.125
5. Kadirova, Z.C., Katsumata, K.-i., Isobe, T., Matsushita, N., Nakajima, A. and Okada, K., "Adsorption and photodegradation of methylene blue by iron oxide impregnated on granular activated carbons in an oxalate solution", Applied surface Science
, Vol. 284, (2013), 72-79. doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2013.07.014
6. Krishnaiah, D., Anisuzzaman, S., Bono, A. and Sarbatly, R., "Adsorption of 2,4,6-trichlorophenol (TCP) onto activated carbon", Journal of King Saud University-Science
, Vol. 25, No. 3, (2013), 251-255. doi.org/10.1016/j.jksus.2012.10.001
7. Liu, X., Li, X.-M., Yang, Q., Yue, X., Shen, T.-T., Zheng, W., Luo, K., Sun, Y.-H. and Zeng, G.-M., "Landfill leachate pretreatment by coagulation–flocculation process using iron-based coagulants: Optimization by response surface methodology", Chemical Engineering Journal
, Vol. 200, (2012), 39-51. doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2012.06.012
8. Zinabu, T., "Gac adsorption processes for chloroform removal from drinking water", Tajonas: Tanzania Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2012), 352-358.
9. Samadi, M., Naseri, S., Mesdaghinia, A. and Alizadefard, M., "Removal of chloroform (CHCL3) from tehran drinking water by gac and air stripping columns", Iran Journal of Environmental Health Science Engineering, Vol.1, (2004), 5-12.
10. Tarpani, R.R.Z. and Azapagic, A., "A methodology for estimating concentrations of pharmaceuticals and personal care products (ppcps) in wastewater treatment plants and in freshwaters", Science of The Total Environment
, Vol. 622, (2018), 1417-1430. doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.12.059
11. Papageorgiou, M., Kosma, C. and Lambropoulou, D., "Seasonal occurrence, removal, mass loading and environmental risk assessment of 55 pharmaceuticals and personal care products in a municipal wastewater treatment plant in central greece", Science of The Total Environment
, Vol. 543, (2016), 547-569. doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.11.047
12. Pérez, M.H., Peñuela, G., Maldonado, M.I., Malato, O., Fernández-Ibáñez, P., Oller, I., Gernjak, W. and Malato, S., "Degradation of pesticides in water using solar advanced oxidation processes", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental
, Vol. 64, No. 3-4, (2006), 272-281. doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2005.11.013
13. Martín, M.B., López, J.C., Oller, I., Malato, S. and Pérez, J.S., "A comparative study of different tests for biodegradability enhancement determination during aop treatment of recalcitrant toxic aqueous solutions", Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, Vol. 73, No. 6, (2010), 1189-1195.
14. Melo, S.A.S., Trovó, A.G., Bautitz, I.R. and Nogueira, R.F.P., "Degradation of residual pharmaceuticals by advanced oxidation processes", Química Nova, Vol. 32, No. 1, (2009), 188-197.
15. Oturan, M.A., Oturan, N., Edelahi, M.C., Podvorica, F.I. and El Kacemi, K., "Oxidative degradation of herbicide diuron in aqueous medium by fenton's reaction based advanced oxidation processes", Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 171, No. 1, (2011), 127-135.
16. Ali, I., "New generation adsorbents for water treatment", Chemical Reviews
, Vol. 112, No. 10, (2012), 5073-5091. doi.org/10.1021/cr300133d
17. Ali, I., "Water treatment by adsorption columns: Evaluation at ground level", Separation & Purification Reviews, Vol. 43, No. 3, (2014), 175-205. doi.org/10.1080/15422119.2012.748671
18. Ali, I., Alharbi, O.M., Alothman, Z.A., Badjah, A.Y. and Alwarthan, A., "Artificial neural network modelling of amido black dye sorption on iron composite nano material: Kinetics and thermodynamics studies", Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol. 250, (2018), 1-8.
19. Burakova, E.A., Dyachkova, T.P., Rukhov, A.V., Tugolukov, E.N., Galunin, E.V., Tkachev, A.G. and Ali, I., "Novel and economic method of carbon nanotubes synthesis on a nickel magnesium oxide catalyst using microwave radiation", Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol. 253, (2018), 340-346.
20. Ali, I., Gupta, V.K., Khan, T.A. and Asim, M., "Removal of arsenate from aqueous solution by electro-coagulation method using al-fe electrodes",International Journal of Electrochemical Science, Vol. 7, (2012), 1898-1907.
21. Meher, A.K., Das, S., Rayalu, S. and Bansiwal, A., "Enhanced arsenic removal from drinking water by iron-enriched aluminosilicate adsorbent prepared from fly ash", Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol. 57, No. 44, (2016), 20944-20956.
22. Ali, I., Khan, T.A. and Asim, M., "Removal of arsenate from groundwater by electrocoagulation method", Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Vol. 19, No. 5, (2012), 1668-1676.
23. Ali, I., AL-Othman, Z.A. and Alwarthan, A., "Molecular uptake of congo red dye from water on iron composite nano particles", Journal of Molecular Liquids
, Vol. 224, (2016), 171-176. doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2016.09.108
24. Ali, I., ALOthman, Z.A. and Sanagi, M.M., "Green synthesis of iron nano-impregnated adsorbent for fast removal of fluoride from water", Journal of Molecular Liquids
, Vol. 211, (2015), 457-465. doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2015.07.034
25. Alharbi, O.M., Khattab, R.A. and Ali, I., "Health and environmental effects of persistent organic pollutants", Journal of Molecular Liquids
, Vol. 263, (2018), 442-453. doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2018.05.029
26. Ali, I., Alharbi, O.M., Alothman, Z.A. and Alwarthan, A., "Facile and eco-friendly synthesis of functionalized iron nanoparticles for cyanazine removal in water", Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces
, Vol. 171, (2018), 606-613. doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2018.07.071
27. Kirsanov, M. and Shishkin, V., "Evaluating and improving the efficiency of the use of activated carbons for the extraction of organochlorine compounds in water treatment technology", Foods and Raw Materials, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2016).
28. Shiqian, L., Peijiang, Z. and Ling, D., "Adsorption application for removal of hazardous chloroform from aqueous solution by nanocomposites rectorite/chitosan adsorbent", Journal of Water Resource and Protection
, Vol. 2011, (2011). DOI:10.4236/jwarp.2011.36055
29. Zareei, F. and Ghoreyshi, A., "Modeling of air stripping-vapor permeation hybrid process for removal of vocs from wastewater and vocs recovery", World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol. 13, No. 9, (2011), 2067-2074.
30. Zhang, Y., Wei, C. and Yan, B., "Emission characteristics and associated health risk assessment of volatile organic compounds from a typical coking wastewater treatment plant", Science of The Total Environment
, Vol. 693, (2019), 133417. doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.223
31. Wang, B., Zhang, H., Wang, F., Xiong, X., Tian, K., Sun, Y. and Yu, T., "Application of heterogeneous catalytic ozonation for refractory organics in wastewater", Catalysts
, Vol. 9, No. 3, (2019), 241. doi.org/10.3390/catal9030241
32. Aghaeinejad-Meybodi, A., Ebadi, A., Shafiei, S., Khataee, A. and Kiadehi, A.D., "Degradation of fluoxetine using catalytic ozonation in aqueous media in the presence of nano-γ-alumina catalyst: Experimental, modeling and optimization study", Separation and Purification Technology
, Vol. 211, (2019), 551-563. doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2018.10.020
33. Rahman–Al Ezzi, A.A., "A modification of a trio effects portable water treatment system", Science International, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2018), 673-680.