1. Fundamentals, I.C.E. and Heywood, J.B., "Mcgraw-hill series in mechanical engineering". 1988, Singapore.
2. Huang, D.-Y., Jang, J.-H., Lin, P.-H. and Chen, B.-H., "Effect of ignition timing on the emission of internal combustion engine with syngas containing hydrogen using a spark plug reformer system", Energy Procedia, Vol. 105, (2017), 1570-1575.
3. Ebrahimi, R. and Mercier, M., "Experimental study of performance of spark ignition engine with gasoline and natural gas", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications Vol. 24, No. 1, (2011), 65-74. http://www.ije.ir/article_71888.html
4. Jafarmadar, S. and Zehni, A., "Multi-dimensional modeling of the effects of spilt injection scheme on performance and emissions of idi diesel engines", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 25, No. 2, (2012), 135. doi:10.5829/idosi.ije.2012.25.02c.07
5. Chuang, H.-C ,.Lin, L.-Y., Hsu, Y.-W., Ma, C.-M. and Chuang, K.-J., "In-car particles and cardiovascular health: An air conditioning-based intervention study", Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 452, (2013), 309-313.
6. Mohebbi, A., Jafarmadar, S., Pashae ,J. and Shirnezhad, M., "Experimental studying of the effect of egr distribution on the combustion, emissions and performance in a turbocharged di diesel engine", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 26, No. 1, (2013), 73-82.
7. Kousoulidou, M., Fontaras, G., Ntziachristos, L., Bonnel, P., Samaras, Z. and Dilara, P., "Use of portable emissions measurement system (PEMS) for the development and validation of passenger car emission factors", Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 64, (2013), 329-338. DOI: 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2012.09.062
8. Twigg, M.V., "Progress and future challenges in controlling automotive exhaust gas emissions", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 70, No. 1-4, (2007), 2-15.
9. Lozhkin, V., Lozhkina, O. and Dobromirov, V., "A study of air pollution by exhaust gases from cars in well courtyards of saint petersburg", Transportation Research Procedia, Vol. 36, No., (2018), 453-458. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.124
10. Datta, A. and Mandal, B.K., "A comprehensive review of biodiesel as an alternative fuel for compression ignition engine", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 57, (2016), 799-821. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.12.170
11. Ghadikolaei, M.A., "Effect of alcohol blend and fumigation on regulated and unregulated emissions of ic engines—a review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 57, (2016), 1440-1495. doi: 10.1016/j.rser.2015.12.128
12. Imran, A., Varman, M., Masjuki, H.H. and Kalam, M.A., "Review on alcohol fumigation on diesel engine: A viable alternative dual fuel technology for satisfactory engine performance and reduction of environment concerning emission", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 26, (2013), 739-751. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2013.05.070
13. Madu, K., "Thermodynamic properties and heat generation potential of octane fuel, under stoichiometric condition", Equatorial Journal of Chemical Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 2, (2018), 14-19. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3197885
14. Meshram, W.H., Chincholkar, S.P., Somankar, V.I. and Suryawanshi, J.G., "Ignition timing investigation on the performance and emissions of spark ignition engine fuelled with gasoline. International Conference On Emanations in Modern Technology and Engineering (ICEMTE-2017), ISSN: 2321-8169.
15. Tunka, L. and Polcar, A., "Effect of various ignition timings on combustion process and performance of gasoline engine", Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Vol. 65, No. 2, (2017), 545-554.
16. Gailis, M. and Pirs, V., "Effect of ignition timing on emissions of spark ignition engine using e85 fuel", Research for Rural Development, Vol. 1, (2014), 212-218.
A. Fekari et al. / IJE TRANSACTIONS A: Basics Vol. 33, No. 7, (July 2020) 1347-1353 1353
17. Hossain, A.K., Smith, D.I. and Davies, P.A., "Effects of engine cooling water temperature on performance and emission characteristics of a compression ignition engine operated with biofuel blend", Journal of Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems, Vol. 5, No. 1, (2017), 46-57.
18. Virale, A.G. and Nitnaware, P.T., "Experimental analysis of jacket cooling of si engine and study of operating parameters and emissions", International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology, Vol. 10, No. 1, (2017), 113. ISSN: 22311963