1. Lu, X., Lu, X., Guan, H., and Ye, L. “Collapse simulation of reinforced concrete high-rise building induced by extreme earthquakes.” Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 42, No. 5, (2013), 705–723. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.2240
2. Xu, Z., Lu, X., Cheng, Q., Guan, H., Deng, L., and Zhang, Z. “A smart phone-based system for post-earthquake investigations of building damage.” International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Vol. 27, (2018), 214–222. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2017.10.008
3. Madsen, L. P. B., Thambiratnam, D. P., and Perera, N. J. “Seismic response of building structures with dampers in shear walls.” Computers and Structures, Vol. 81, No. 4, (2003), 239–253. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-7949(02)00441-8
4. Moghadasi Faridani, H., and Capsoni, A. “Investigation of the effects of viscous damping mechanisms on structural characteristics in coupled shear walls.” Engineering Structures, Vol. 116, (2016), 121–139. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2016.02.031
5. Ahmed, M. “Fluid viscous dampers locations in reinforced-concrete core wall buildings.” Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Structures and Buildings, Vol. 170, No. 1, (2017), 33–50. https://doi.org/10.1680/jstbu.16.00007
6. Hejazi, F., Ostovar, N., and Bashir, A. “Seismic response of shear wall with viscous damping system.” In Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering (Vol. 9, pp. 595–607). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8016-6_46
7. Muscat, O. “Examination of Shear Walls Retrofitted with Fluid Viscous Dampers.” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 118, No. 24, (2018), 1–10. Retrieved from https://acadpubl.eu/hub/2018-118-24/4/631.pdf
8. Aydin, E., Öztürk, B., and Dutkiewicz, M. “Analysis of efficiency of passive dampers in multistorey buildings.” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 439, (2019), 17–28. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2018.09.031
9. Cetin, H., Aydin, E., and Ozturk, B. “Optimal Design and Distribution of Viscous Dampers for Shear Building Structures Under Seismic Excitations.” Frontiers in Built Environment, Vol. 5, No. 90, (2019), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.3389/fbuil.2019.00090
10. Jiang, Q., Lu, X., Guan, H., and Ye, X. “Shaking table model test and FE analysis of a reinforced concrete mega-frame structure with tuned mass dampers.” The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, Vol. 23, No. 18, (2014), 1426–1442. https://doi.org/10.1002/tal.1150
11. Mate, N. U., Bakre, S. V., and Jaiswal, O. R. “Seismic Pounding Response of Singled-Degree-of-Freedom Elastic and Inelastic Structures Using Passive Tuned Mass Damper.” International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 7, (2017), 991–1005. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40999-017-0178-7
12. Kamgar, R., Samea, P., and Khatibinia, M. “Optimizing parameters of tuned mass damper subjected to critical earthquake.” The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, Vol. 27, No. 7, (2018), e1460. https://doi.org/10.1002/tal.1460
13. Reza, M. S., Jaafar, K., Shams, S., and Azad, A. K. “Tube shear wall interaction of high rise building and influence of damper on its dynamic behavior.” In 7th Brunei International Conference on Engineering and Technology (BICET 2018) (Vol. 2018, pp. 1–4). Institution of Engineering and Technology. https://doi.org/10.1049/cp.2018.1609
14. Hessabi, R. M., Mercan, O., and Ozturk, B. “Exploring the effects of tuned mass dampers on the seismic performance of structures with nonlinear base isolation systems.” Earthquake and Structures, Vol. 12, No. 3, (2017), 285–296. https://doi.org/10.12989/eas.2017.12.3.285
15. Chung, H.-S., Moon, B.-W., Lee, S.-K., Park, J.-H., and Min, K.-W. “Seismic performance of friction dampers using flexure of rc shear wall system.” The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, Vol. 18, No. 7, (2009), 807–822. https://doi.org/10.1002/tal.524
16. Ahn, T.-S., Kim, Y.-J., and Kim, S.-D. “Large-Scale Testing of Coupled Shear Wall Structures with Damping Devices.” Advances in Structural Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 11, (2013), 1943–1955. https://doi.org/10.1260/1369-43220.127.116.113
17. Bagheri, B., and Oh, S. H. “Seismic Design of Coupled Shear Wall Building Linked by Hysteretic Dampers using Energy Based Seismic Design.” International Journal of Steel Structures, Vol. 18, No. 1, (2018), 225–253. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13296-018-0318-1
18. Osgooei, P. M., Tait, M. J., and Konstantinidis, D. “Seismic Isolation of a Shear Wall Structure Using Rectangular Fiber-Reinforced Elastomeric Isolators.” Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 142, No. 2, (2016), 04015116. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0001376
19. Li, A., Yang, C., Xie, L., Liu, L., and Zeng, D. “Research on the Rational Yield Ratio of Isolation System and Its Application to the Design of Seismically Isolated Reinforced Concrete Frame-Core Tube Tall Buildings.” Applied Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 11, (2017), 1191–1210. https://doi.org/10.3390/app7111191
20. Wang, W., Li, A., and Wang, X. “Seismic performance of precast concrete shear wall structure with improved assembly horizontal wall connections.” Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 9, (2018), 4133–4158. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10518-018-0348-2
21. Massone, L., and Wallace, J. “Load-deformation responses of slender reinforced concrete walls.” Structural Journal, Vol. 101, No. 1, (2004), 103–113. Retrieved from https://www.concrete.org/publications/internationalconcreteabstractsportal/m/details/id/13003
22. Thomsen, J., and Wallace, J. Displacement based design of reinforced concrete structural walls: an experimental investigation of walls with rectangular and t-shaped cross-sections: a dissertation, Doctoral dissertation, Clarkson University, Potsdam, United States (1995).
23. Tran, T. A., and Wallace, J. W. “Cyclic Testing of Moderate-Aspect-Ratio Reinforced Concrete Structural Walls.” ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 112, No. 6, (2015), 653–665. Retrieved from 110.14359/51687907
24. Barkhordari, M. S., Tehranizadeh, M., and Scott, M. H. “Numerical modeling strategy for predicting the response of RC walls using Timoshenko theory.” Magazine of Concrete Research, (2020), 1–70. https://doi.org/10.1680/jmacr.19.00542
25. Kolozvari, K., Orakcal, K., and Wallace, J. W. “Modeling of Cyclic Shear-Flexure Interaction in Reinforced Concrete Structural Walls. I: Theory.” Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 141, No. 5, (2015), 04014135. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0001059
26. Orakcal, K., and Wallace, J.W., “Flexural Modeling of Reinforced Concrete Walls— Experimental Verification.” ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 103, No. 2, (2006), 196–206. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2004)130:4(618)
27. Kolozvari, K., and Wallace, J. W. “Practical Nonlinear Modeling of Reinforced Concrete Structural Walls.” Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 142, No. 12, (2016), G4016001. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0001492
28. Formisano, A., Castaldo, C., and Chiumiento, G. “Optimal seismic upgrading of a reinforced concrete school building with metal-based devices using an efficient multi-criteria decision-making method.” Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 11, (2017), 1373–1389. https://doi.org/10.1080/15732479.2016.1268174
29. Invidiata, A., Lavagna, M., and Ghisi, E. “Selecting design strategies using multi-criteria decision making to improve the sustainability of buildings.” Building and Environment, Vol. 139, (2018), 58–68. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2018.04.041
30. Mosalam, K. M., Alibrandi, U., Lee, H., and Armengou, J. “Performance-based engineering and multi-criteria decision analysis for sustainable and resilient building design.” Structural Safety, Vol. 74, (2018), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.strusafe.2018.03.005
31. ACI 318-08, “Building code requirements for structural concrete
(ACI 318-08) and commentary”, American Concrete Institute, (2014).
32. ASCE Standard, “Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures”, American society of civil engineers/structural engineering institute, Reston, Virginia, (2010).
33. Takewaki, I. Building control with passive dampers: optimal performance-based design for earthquakes. John Wiley & Sons, (2011).
34. McKenna, F., Scott, M. H., and Fenves, G. L. “Nonlinear Finite-Element Analysis Software Architecture Using Object Composition.” Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 1, (2010), 95–107. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CP.1943-5487.0000002
35. Mazzoni, S., McKenna, F., Scott, M. H., and Fenves, G. L., “OpenSees command language manual”, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research (PEER) Center, (2007).
36. Akçelyan, S., and Lignos, D. “Dynamic Analyses of 1-Story Moment Frame with Viscous Dampers”, (2015).
37. Aiken, I. D., Nims, D. K., Whittaker, A. S., and Kelly, J. M. “Testing of Passive Energy Dissipation Systems.” Earthquake Spectra, Vol. 9, No. 3, (1993), 335–370. https://doi.org/10.1193/1.1585720
38. Kikuchi, M., Nakamura, T., and Aiken, I. D. “Three-dimensional analysis for square seismic isolation bearings under large shear deformations and high axial loads.” Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, Vol. 39, No. 13, (2010), 1513–1531. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.1042
39. Ramezani, M., Bathaei, A., and Ghorbani-Tanha, A. K. “Application of artificial neural networks in optimal tuning of tuned mass dampers implemented in high-rise buildings subjected to wind load.” Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, Vol. 17, No. 4, (2018), 903–915. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11803-018-0483-4
40. Ancheta, T., Darragh, R., Stewart, J., and Seyhan, E. “PEER 2013/03: PEER NGA-West2 Database.” Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research, (3013).
41. Papathanasiou, J., and Ploskas, N. Multiple Criteria Decision Aid (Vol. 136, pp.57-89), Springer International Publishing, (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91648-4
42. Hanson, R., and Soong, T. Seismic design with supplemental energy dissipation devices. Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, (2001).
43. Rodriguez, M. E., Restrepo, J. I., and Carr, A. J. “Earthquake-induced floor horizontal accelerations in buildings.” Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 31, No. 3, (2002), 693–718. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.149
44. Yang, T.Y., and Moehle, J.P., “The Tall Buildings Initiative.” In 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering (Vol. 12). Airiti Press, Inc., (2008). https://doi.org/10.5297/ser.1201.002
45. Komuro, T., Nishikawa, Y., Kimura, Y., and Isshiki, Y. “Development and Realization of Base Isolation System for High-Rise Buildings.” Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, Vol. 3, No. 2, (2005), 233–239. https://doi.org/10.3151/jact.3.233
46. Wang, S., Du, D., and Liu, W. “Research on key issues about seismic isolation design of high-rise buildings structure.” In Proceedings of the 11th World Conference on Seismic Isolation, Energy Dissipation and Active Vibration Control of Structures, (2009), 17–21.
47. Bhandari, M., Bharti, S. D., Shrimali, M. K., and Datta, T. K. “The Numerical Study of Base-Isolated Buildings Under Near-Field and Far-Field Earthquakes.” Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 6, (2018), 989–1007. https://doi.org/10.1080/13632469.2016.1269698