1. Shi, C., Wu, Z., Lv, K., and Wu, L. “A review on mixture design methods for self-compacting concrete.” Construction and Building Materials. Vol. 84, (2015), 387– 398. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.03.079
2. Ramanathan, P., Baskar, I., Muthupriya, P., and Venkatasubramani, R. “Performance of self-compacting concrete containing different mineral admixtures.” KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 2, (2013), 465–472. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12205-013-1882-8
3. Owsiak, Z., and Grzmil, W. “The evaluation of the influence of mineral additives on the durability of self-compacting concretes.” KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 4, (2015), 1002–1008. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12205-013-0336-7
4. Le, H. T., and Ludwig, H. M. “Effect of rice husk ash and other mineral admixtures on properties of self-compacting high performance concrete.” Materials and Design, Vol. 89, (2016), 156–166. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2015.09.120
5. Guru Jawahar, J., Sashidhar, C., Ramana Reddy, I. V., and Annie Peter, J. “Micro and macrolevel properties of fly ash blended self compacting concrete.” Materials and Design, Vol. 46, (2013), 696–705. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2012.11.027
6. Uysal, M., and Sumer, M. “Performance of self-compacting concrete containing different mineral admixtures.” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 25, No. 11, (2011), 4112–4120. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2011.04.032
7. El-Chabib, H., and Syed, A. “Properties of Self-Consolidating Concrete Made with High Volumes of Supplementary Cementitious Materials.” Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 11, (2013), 1579–1586. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0000733
8. Goh, C. S., Gupta, M., Jarfors, A. E. W., Tan, M. J., and Wei, J. “Magnesium and Aluminium carbon nanotube composites.” Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 425, , (2010), 245–261. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net
9. Reddy, P. N., and Naqash, J. A. “Development of high early strength in concrete incorporating alccofine and non-chloride accelerator.” SN Applied Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 7, (2019), 1–11. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-019-0790-z
10. Reddy, P. N., and Naqash, J. A. “Effect of Alccofine on Strength and Durability Index Properties of Green Concrete.” International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 6, (2019), 813–819. https://doi.org/10.5829/ije.2019.32.06c.03
11. Reddy, P. N., and Naqash, J. A. “Experimental study on TGA, XRD and SEM Analysis of Concrete with Ultra-fine Slag.” International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 5, (2019), 679–684. https://doi.org/10.5829/ije.2019.32.05b.09
12. Reddy, P. N., and Naqash, J. A. “Properties of concrete modified with ultra-fine slag.” Karbala International Journal of Modern Science, Vol. 5, No. 3, (2019), 151–157. https://doi.org/10.33640/2405-609X.1141
13. Reddy, P. N., and Naqash, J. A. “Effectiveness of polycarboxylate ether on early strength development of alccofine concrete.” Pollack Periodica, Vol. 15, No. 1, (2020), 79–90. https://doi.org/10.1556/606.2020.15.1.8
14. BIS 12269, Ordinary Portland cement 53 Grade-Specification, New Delhi, India, (2013).
15. BIS 383, Specification for Coarse and Fine Aggregates from Natural Sources for Concrete, New Delhi, India, (2016).,
16. ASTM C494, Standard specification for chemical admixtures for concrete, Philadelphia: American Society for Testing and Materials, (2004).
17. ASTM C989, Standard Specification for Ground Granulated Blast-furnace Slag for Use in Concrete and Mortars, West Conshohocken, USA, (1999).
18. BIS 10262, Concrete Mix Proportioning—Guideline. Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, India, (2009).
19. EFNARC, The European Guidelines for Self-Compacting Concrete (EFNARC), Specification, production and use, (2005).
20. Azarsa, P., and Gupta, R. “Electrical Resistivity of Concrete for Durability Evaluation: A Review.” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 2017, (2017), 1–30. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/8453095
21. T. Subbulakshmi, and Dr. B. Vidivelli. “Rapid Chloride Permeability Test on HPC Incorporating Industrial Byproducts.” Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, Vol. 24, No. 2, (2016), 247–431. https://doi.org/10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2016.24.02.22935