1. Chen, Z.S., Meng, S.J., Li, Y.R. and Chen, L.W., "A study on the analysis method of soil layer seismic response in seasonal frozen site", in Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publ. Vol. 238, (2012), 872-875.
2. Yaghmaei-Sabegh, S., "A wavelet-based procedure for mining of pulse-like ground motions features in response spectra", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 1, (2012), 39-50.
3. Zhou, C.X., Zheng, S.P. and Ye, Y.Q., "Influence of silt soil layer on the space seismic design response spectrum", in Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publ. Vol. 624, (2014), 622-625.
4. Di Giulio, G., Improta, L., Calderoni, G. and Rovelli, A., "A study of the seismic response of the city of benevento (southern italy) through a combined analysis of seismological and geological data", Engineering Geology, Vol. 97, No. 3-4, (2008), 146-170.
5. Mohanty, S. and Patra, N.R., Assessment of liquefaction potential of pond ash at panipat in india using shake2000, in Geocongress 2012: State of the art and practice in geotechnical engineering. 2012.1829-1838.
6. Ordonez, G.A., "Shake2000: A computer program for the 1d analysis of geotechnical earthquake engineering problems", Geomotions, LLC, USA, (2000).
7. Martirosyan, A., Biswas, N., Dutta, U., Cole, D. and Papageorgiou, A., "Ground motion analysis in the anchorage basin: 1-d approach", Journal of earthquake engineering, Vol. 7, No. 2, (2003), 251-274.
8. Ardeshir, A., Ahmadi, P.F. and Bayat, H., "A prioritization model for hse risk assessment using combined failure mode and effect analysis and fuzzy inference system: A case study in iranian construction industry", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 9, (2018), 1487-1497.
9. Liao, Z., Seismic microzonation. 1989, Seismic Press Beijing.
10. China, N.S.o.t.P.s.R.o., Code for seismic safety evaluation of engineering sites, in Beijing: Chinese Standard Press. 2005.
11. Liao, Z.P., "Introduction to wave motion theories in engineering", Science, Beijing, (2002).
12. Lin, W., Wang, H. and Zhang, Y., "Comparison of two computational microstructure models for predicting effective transverse elastic properties of unidirectional fiber reinforced composites", International Journal of Engineering, Transaction C:Aspects, Vol. 31, No. 9, (2018), 1498-1504.
13. Wenhao, Q., Jingshan, B. and Dedong, L., "A test for three programs of soil layer seismic response analysis by strong earthquake record", Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration-Chinese Edition-, Vol. 25, No. 5, (2005), 30.
14. Kwok, A.O., Stewart, J.P. and Hashash, Y.M., "Nonlinear ground-response analysis of turkey flat shallow stiff-soil site to strong ground motion", Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, Vol. 98, No. 1, (2008), 331-343.
15. GB50011, C.S., "Code for seismic design of buildings", China Building Industry Press, Beijing, (2010).
16. Moussa, A. and Salah, M., "Formulation of an explicit numerical approach for a large number of cycles", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 9, (2018), 684-693.
17. Karimaee-Tabarestani, M. and Zarrati, A., "Effect of collar on time development and extent of scour hole around cylindrical bridge piers", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 25, No. 1, (2011), 11-16.
18. Tavakoli, H. and Kiakojouri, F., "Numerical study of progressive collapse in framed structures: A new approach for dynamic column removal", (2013).
19. Ye, G.B. and Guo, Y.F., "Test analysis on shear strength increment of soft soil under embankment fill", Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 15, (2010), 1-9.
20. Sun, R., Chen, H.-j. and Yuan, X.-m., "Uncertainty of non-linear dynamic shear modular ratio and damping ratio of soils", Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 8, (2010), 017.
21. China, N.S.o.t.P.s.R.o., Chinese seismic intensity scale. 2008: Beijing: Chinese Standard Press.